PocketMoni is a mobile money solution by eTranzact that allows users send&receive money, pay bills & buy airtime from their mobile phones. With PocketMoni, your becomes your wallet and the mobile phone number becomes the account number.
With PocketMoni, the following transactions are possible:
- Buy Airtime:- You can buy airtime and(or) topup with PocketMoni. To do so, Login to the App and click "Buy Airtime" or dial *389*0*amount#
- Pay Bills: In addition to being able to pay your PHCN, DSTV, GoTV, Startimes bills with PocketMoni; make church donations, pay bust transport fare and lots more.
- Send & Receive Money: Send and receive money to(from) any ban account in Nigeria
Visit getpocketmoni.com/how-it-works for more.
PocketMoni is a very secure application.
The App is a fully approved mobile money operator by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and uses the secure eTranzact Strong Authentication (ESA) technology.
In addition to using use of 4-digit user defined PIN for every transaction - with all transmissions are encrypted end-to-end using 3DES technology; the system is PCI DSS compliant and we are continuously improving the platform.
We're sorry you lost your phone but not worry. Your wallet account is secure.
Here's a few safety measures you should take after losing your phone:
- Ensure your PIN is not shared with anyone
- Contact our support team and ask for your account to be blocked.
When you get a new phone;
- Re-install the PocketMoni application on your new phone
- Contact our support team to unblock your account
- Log into your account and continue enjoying PocketMoni
Wow! We're really sorry to hear that. I'm sure there's something we can do to keep you. In the case that there isn't, here's a guide on how to get your funds out:
- Transfer all funds to you bank accounts
- Using the PocketMoni Mastercard at any ATM/POS, you can withdraw all available funds in your wallet.
- Visit agent location close to you and request assistance.